Hi all,

I'm trying to use an opensolaris (2008.11 at snv110 level) setup to boot a
windows image from an iscsi target along these lines:

http://etherboot.org/wiki/pxechaining

I'm not able to find a way to have a conditional answer from opensolaris DHCP
server.

I can aswer the PXE rom request just fine and chainload gPXE code, but when
gPXE code makes its request to the DHCP server it gets the same answer and
enters  an endless loop since I don't know how to make DHCP server send
something (and don't send something) based on some request field.

I've googled a lot and read Sun's DHCP guide, but this seems something not
doable (all examples are about booting opensolaris from a linux pc, which is
not my need).

Any help really appreciated!

Maurilio.