We've assigned resources to a non-global zone where I have cpu-shares at 8.

When I do a prstat -Z, the load average I see is reflecting the entire server
and not the zone. The load average also doesn't reflect the portion of
cpu-shares allocated at 8 out of xx cpu-shares.

Is there a way I can get accurate statistics in regards to oad for a specific
zone and the cpu-shares allocated to it?

The CPU percentage in the zone  under prstat -Z doesn't reflect the individual
zone and how much of the cpu-shares is allocated to it. Can I get more accurate
information on this?