> when a company is struggling, there are millions of
> "analysts" and
> "experts" who come up with zillions of reasons for
> not doing well. Very
> conveniently these reasons come up only after the
> fact.

No, that's not true in this case; you can easily find my writings on the
subject dating at least three and possibly five years ago.  They're all over
blogs, all over the 'Net.

And as far as being "an analyst after the fact", I'd gladly step up to the
plate and become the next Sun Microsystems CEO; and I promise nothing but
blood, sweat and tears to get the company out of the state it's in.