Sean Bushby <sean.bus...@gmail.com>
writes:

> I think the USB sticks might be a false alarm.  I switched back and
> forth numerous times lastnight after that and was fine.  Switch to
> desktop, finished up and went to bed.  This morning it had rebooted.

Do you have any problems with the KVM itself?  Like loosing the
keyboard or mouse temporarily.

I have 1 windowsxp, 1 Opensolaris, 1 gentoo linux box on the kvm right
now and through the day I will loose the ability to input through the
keyboard.  I use the powered kind of kvm and have to resort to pulling
the plug and replugging to regain control of the keyboard.

I have a 4port Iogear `symphony' I think it is.. can't look just now.

Why your post got my attention is that I have two machines on that kvm
the mysteriously reboot... both opensolaris and the gentoo linux
boxes.

I never saw anything in the logs on either rebooted machine that stood
out as being a clue.