I've found that I sometimes have to perform a "pfexec svcadm restart nwam" to get it to work, though I haven't had to do that since build 110.

Claudia Hildebrandt wrote:
Alex,

is your nwam service running ( nwam stands for network automat.. something and enables your network interfaces automatically ). Check it with svcs -av |grep nwam

claudia