Hi,

Thanks for everyone helping me out on the previous post about VNC setup.

The method is to enable Desktop Sharing: System --> Preferences --> Desktop
Sharing

I re-installed nv112 and it works! I guess the reason why I failed is that I
tried some scripts before then this method did not work.

However, there is still an issue remains, ie. all users get the same Desktop
picture which is troublesome if several people need to access it at the same
time.

Before, I used to edit "/etc/X11/gdm/custom.conf" and use "svcadm enable
xvnc-inetd" "svcadm enable gdm" etc to enable vnc server on the remote machine.
These scripts can allow several users work independently. However, this method
ceased to work in recent OpenSolaris.

Tom