Call details:

http://wiki.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/OpenSolaris_Townhall_Apr_24_2009

On 04/13/09 01:50, Vincent Murphy wrote:
All,

It has been a while since the last Town Hall meeting, and a lot has gone on since then. We are planning the next Town Hall meeting for Friday April 24th from 8am to 10am PT. Attending will be Dan Roberts, OpenSolaris Marketing, along with myself and a number of engineers from the OpenSolaris team. All slides will be posted beforehand and the session will be recorded for those who cannot make it.

Agenda/Details will be sent out in advance, we will talk about plans for the upcoming 2009.06 release. If there's any topics you want covered, please send me a note and we'll try to work it in. I would also like to open the meeting up to others in the Community who would like to talk about the work they are doing.

Best Regards
Vincent Murphy
Director of OpenSolaris Engineering
OGB Liason