Dear all
I have the following Q's:

1. Is is possible to install Oracle 11g on OpenSolaris?
2. Can i Connect XP clients (with VB.6 applications) to OpenSolaris Server
using windows authentication and AD if its installed on opensolaris?
3. Can OpenSolaris Server support 1000-2000 clients?
4. what is the price of OpenSolaris Server for the above no of users for
governemt organization?
5. Can OpenSolaris Server affected by viruses, what is the suitable antivirus?
6. can i install OpenSolaris Server on HP Proliant DL380 X86 32bit ?
7. Is it possible to install it on x86 32 bit. opensolaris doc's stated this
and i did the sun online hardware checking which gives me OK, but when i tried
to install the downloaded image 8.11, its an able and gives me its for 64 bit.
8. what is the stable version of opensolaris that can be installed on 32 bit.
9 dose opensolaris give the same functionalty of windows 2008 server such as
group policy and DHCP,DNS,AD ...etc?
10.regarding MYSQL, is it installed with opensolaris, is it free of charge for
government organization (what is the price if not), is it possible to convert
SQL SERVER database to MYSQL, is it possible to connect VB6/.net to MYSQL.
11. what is the security level of opensolaris and espectially for government
organization? dose it support RSA security?

best regards

thaar