Subject:        [advocacy-discuss] OpenSolaris at CommunityOne West
Date:   Thu, 14 May 2009 11:49:47 -0700
From:   Teresa Giacomini <teresa.giacom...@sun.com>
To: opensolaris-annou...@sun.com, OpenSolaris Advocacy <advocacy-disc...@opensolaris.org>, opensolaris-disc...@sun.com

Hi everyone,

OpenSolaris will have a HUGE presence at CommunityOne in San Francisco June 1-3, 2009. We hope you'll join us.

Monday June 1st:
* Developing ON OpenSolaris track
* Managing OpenSolaris track
* A few sessions in the Operating Systems and Infrastructure track
* OpenSolaris 2009.06 Launch Party!

Tuesday June 2nd:
Use registration code OSDDT to attend these deep dives at no charge!
* Developing IN OpenSolaris Deep Dive
* Deploying OpenSolaris in Your Data Center Deep Dive

You'll find a nice overview of our presence here:
http://www.opensolaris.com/communityone/

You can get the most up-to-date information on our planning wiki here:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/OpenSolaris/OpenSolaris+at+C1+West+-+Schedule

Hope to see you there!