So I am wanting to do what the subject says. I'd like to transfer my current
install of opensolaris 2008.11 from the slow USB drive it's currently running
on, over to the newly purchased SATAII SDD drive.

Is there a way to clone from the USB to the SATA II or is there some built in
way to migrate from one physical disk to another?

The jump drive partition and install currently consumes the entire 8GB thumb
drive.

The SDD is 60GB.

I also have a zfs raidz pool in this machine. Are there any special things I
need to do to ensure it's successful migration (or does it not have any bearing
on this?)

Thanks for your help!
-Chris