ken mays wrote:
Hello,

Seems like if you run into issues running a certain application with OS 2009.06
(i.e. using Nvidia driver 180.44), Nvidia has proved an updated 180.60 driver
at:

ftp://download.nvidia.com/solaris/180.60/NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-180.60.run
Normal warnings apply.  The drivers from the NVIDIA web page don't have
some of the fixes and enhancements provided by Sun.  The above driver is
not aware of the IPS installer, xVM dom0, fast reboot, ...

If you want to try the latest R180 driver in SYSV package format grab:

 http://home.comcast.net/~jdmartin99/NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-180.62-xVM.run

I'm leaning toward delivering the R185 release driver in b117.
That would make it available for the second SRU release for 2009.06
and since it comes from the IPS repository is the desired method.
I can make this available when NVIDIA pushes their driver.