Joerg, if you look at the official CISCO web page for their VPN client at this
link:

 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/

it says the following:

The Cisco VPN client supports Windows 2000, XP and Vista (x86/32-bit only);
Linux (Intel); Mac OS X 10.4; and [b] Solaris UltraSparc (32 and 64-bit).[/b]
For x64 (64-bit) Windows support, you must utilize Cisco's next-generation
Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client. The Cisco VPN Client is compatible with the
following Cisco products:

    * Cisco 6500 / 7600 IPSec VPNSM and VPN SPA IOS Software Release 12.2SX and
later
    * Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator Software Version 3.0 and later
    * Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(8)T and later
    * Cisco PIX Security Appliance Software Version 6.0 and later
    * Cisco ASA 5500 Series Software Version 7.0 and higher

I remember it being available when I was setting up some ASA's but I didn't
have time to try using it as the client I was doing this for was not a Solaris
user.