I know there is a way to make it work, but I dunno which one. I just saw
already some OSOL installations on SPARC systems.

Could someone _please_ provide a working inetboot file? The installer is really
bad software, because it simply doesn't work as intended.

In the Guides there is nothing mentioned about the lack of inetboot or the try
to use pxegrub for SPARC which makes abolutely no sense.

it seems that it was released just plain untested.

So please, please, please i need a working inetboot file. Or a howto about how
to create an own one.