I have the false installation Gparted after install OpenSolaris. I really dont
know why Gparted don't install...
I have downloaded gparted-0.4.5.tar.bz2

[quote]gparted-0.4.5
aclocal.m4    configure.in           help                 m4
AUTHORS       COPYING                include              Makefile.am
ChangeLog     data                   INSTALL              Makefile.in
compose       depcomp                install-sh           missing
config.guess  doc                    intltool-extract.in  mkinstalldirs
config.h.in   gnome-doc-utils.make   intltool-merge.in    NEWS
config.log    gparted.desktop        intltool-update.in   po
config.sub    gparted.desktop.in.in  libtool              README
configure     gparted.in             ltmain.sh            src[/quote]

then I have did ./configure and I have seen error:

checking for intltool >= 0.35.5... 0.37.1 found
checking for xgettext... (cached) /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... no
checking for msgfmt... (cached) /usr/bin/msgfmt
configure: error: GNU gettext tools not found; required for intltool

then I have downloaded GNU gettext tools - gettext-0.17.tar.gz and I have make
./configure and make

but I received errors: