Since updating to b117, Evolution doesn't load for me. I use this for both
calendar and email. Calendar seems to be fine (get a password prompt), but
never get an IMAP password prompt.
I've experienced this on two separate systems (Toshiba laptop, Sun Ultra 24).

When running 'evolution --debug', the output is brief. 6 or so lines of the
form:

 camel-imap-provider-Message: Unable to load summary: no such table: <folder
name>

It's not an exhaustive list of all folders I have. And from what I've seen from
a few
google searches is that these messages wouldn't explain the hang.

On the Ultra 24, I did move aside by ~.evolution directory, and I was able to
get
Evolution to load once. But then stopping/restarting Evolution didn't work - it
hung
again on the subsequent invocation of evolution.

Ideas? Didn't see any matching bugs at defect.opensolaris.org. Happy to open
one if
need be.

Thanks,