One book that you may be interested.

"OpenSolaris Bible"

http://www.amazon.com/OpenSolaris-Bible-Wiley-Nicholas-Solter/dp/0470385480

Thomas Burgess :
about 2-3 years ago i gave up windows for Ubuntu.  I learned a lot but after
awhile decided it was time to move on, after a few other linux distros i
decided to try FreeBSD.  I love FreeBSD for my servers but it's not that great
for the desktop.  Because of that, i decided to give opensolaris a try.  So far
i love it, it's amazingly easy to use, and it didn't take long to learn most of
the package management stuff.  I've been scouring google for information, and
one thing i LOVED about FreeBSD is the handbook...it's amazing, is there
anything like that for opensolaris?  I'd like to understand the inner workings
of the system better, and most importantly, the directory structure.   It seems
theres a ton of places where software is installed...i get what /bin and
/usr/bin is all about, and i understand the idea of /opt but it seems like
things are waaaaay more separated in opensolaris.  This isn't a BAD thing, i'd
just like to understand HOW it works and what it means.

Thanks