I dont get that. I can not find any "Main Menu"

Main Menu > All Applications > System Tools > Configuration Editor

I only have three menus, "Program", "Places" and "System". There is no main
menu.

Anyway, In the picture above in the first post here, I think Windows XP looks
far better. I havent been able to mimic that look in OpenSolaris. Now I tried
to install Ubuntu inside VirtualBox 2.2.4 and also Ubuntu looks better than
OpenSolaris.

Why is that? Does OpenSolaris have bad fonts or what is the problem? Just
curious.