I'm running svn_111b and my system will not enter suspend mode. Mobo is an ASUS
A8N-SLI Deluxe, CPU is an AMD Athlon 64 and the video card is a GeForce 6600GT.
When I press Suspend, the video display turns off and I think I can hear
atleast one hard drive go into standby, but the system still stays up, fans
don't slow at all so it's not fully suspending. It will not recover from this
state either, the system needs a full reset to bring the display up again.

I've disable the few devices that did not have drivers in the BIOS, and Device
Driver Utility displays no problems. prtdiag and prtconf -D output is attached.

# cat /etc/power.conf
device-dependency-property removable-media /dev/fb
S3-support              enable
autopm                  default
autoS3                  default
cpu-threshold           1s
# Auto-Shutdown         Idle(min)       Start/Finish(hh:mm)     Behavior
autoshutdown            30              9:00 9:00               noshutdown
cpupm  enable

/var/adm/messages just displays "System is being suspeded", no warnings or
errors.

Seems like this would have to be a driver issue somewhere? Perhaps one does not
support suspending? It's pretty standard desktop hardware (if a little old) so
I would have thought it would work fine. Anyone have an idea what the problem
could be?

Thanks in advance for any help here.