Can anyone tell me how long I should expect to wait for my Toshiba OpenSolaris
laptop? I ordered it 2 weeks ago and apart from the confirmation email when I
placed the order I have not heard anything about how my order is progressing. I
phoned the number on the confirmation email the other day and they basically
told me to wait a bit longer, but I'm slightly concerned as I've had absolutely
no indication that my order is actually progressing, which is a bit worrying.
Also, to have waited 2 weeks and the laptop has apparently not even been
despatched is an awful long time to wait!

Cheers

Andrew.