Hi,

I have a Soalris 10 sparc system with ST2540 storage.
But i m getting the following error  while doing the update.

I wanted to mount the TspOam on /global file sytem. But it was not
possible. The error i m getting is as below.

df: cannot statvfs /global/TspOam: I/O error

After the switch off of the machines and storage power off and on
resolved the problem.

But i m facing this problem again during the FALLBACK [where i ll be
moving back to old software]

I/O error is appearing once again.

I m not sure whether its a communication problem with the ST 2540
storage or some other issue.

I have verified. All the hardware seems to be ok.  No faulty disk is
found.

Can anyone guide me how to over come this problem?

Regards,
Chaya