Rainer Orth wrote:
One issue that bothers me here for SPARC desktops: with Xsun removed, what
will happen to machines whose framebuffers have only closed drivers
(e.g. I'm currently using a Blade 1500 with XVR-600 (jbf) running
snv_114).  Will I be able to continue using it or will I be just out of
luck?

You're EOL. Only XVR-50, XVR-100, XVR-300, XVR-2500 & AST2100 are going to be supported by Sun. Martin Bochnig ported open source drivers for some of the older cards that you may be able to use, but
Sun won't be supporting them.

--
   -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com