Is there plans to implement a ACL GUI? If not I really have to wonder why. I am wanting to build an OpenSolaris NAS (because of ZFS) for a client of mine but without a GUI, I can see my support calls increasing quite a bit.

some posts have said you can do it all from a windows client, however that does not seem like a solution to me, more of a workaround.

-chris