Hi,

as we all know, jumpstart is basically used for installing *new* systems. When
using jumpstart with flash-archives you can restore most of customizations done
to a system - except for the personalization.

If you look into a flash archive *all* of the personalization is stored in the
archive! The anonymization is done as part of the jumpstart "post-processing"
by calling a sys-unconfig. Unfortunatly the *exact* list of files, removed by
sys-unconfig cannot be retrieved by an argument to sys-unconfig.

Are there any activities on changing sys-unconfig in a way to be able to fully
recover a system from a flash-archive? Like - renaming the config files instead
of removing them. With such a feature we would be able to use
jumpstart/flash-archive as a desaster recovery procedure.