Dieter Kluenter stated:
< Hi,
< Opensolaris is installed on a 150GB P-ATA disk attached as primary
< disk to the IDE controller, a Linux based Xen environment is installed
< on a 500GB S-ATA disk attached to the S-ATA controller. The P-ATA disk
< is the boot disk. grub/menu.lst has been edited as follows
<
< title Linux-Xen
<       root(hd1,1)
<       chainloader +1
<
< But the title didn't show up when booting the system. I presume that
< the zfs boot loader doesn't read menu.lst. What do I have to configure
< to enable a multiple boot environment with opensolaris?

  Where did you edit the menu.lst file ?

  With zfs root its in /rpool/boot/grub and not /boot/grub

Regards,
Sean.
.
<