On 28 Aug 2009, at 10:55, russell aspinwall wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that GPhoto2 was not included in SXCE b121 but is provided in Solaris 10 as the Digital Camera Browser. Is there a replacement for GPhoto2 in latest release of OpenSolaris or has it been replaced with some other application to perform a similar function?

Hmm, Digital Camera Browser is also in 2009.06 (but it now starts gtkam rather than gphoto), so I'm not sure why it's not in SXCE.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum.ben...@sun.com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team