Hello,

My Solaris host is bound/joined to Active Directory using Likewise because I
need a simple AD client for my junior sys admins.  However, I now want to join
Solaris CIFS to the domain and I cannot because of the existing Likewise
created computer account in AD:

Sep 12 17:54:12 prime smbd[3733]: [ID 702911 daemon.notice] Failed to create
the workstation trust account because its name is already in use.

How do I have both the host O/S and Solaris CIFS bound at the same time?  I am
willing to give up Likewise if need be.  Please advise.

Regards,

Joe Kotran

P.S.  I have active Sun service contracts, but I prefer the community nature of
forums.  :-)