Petros Koutoupis wrote:
I am currently doing some research for a publisher and they wish to know more
of a market that they want to get into. I hope someone here can help; it would
be much appreciated. If not, would anybody know the appropriate individual(s)
to whom I can obtain these answers from?
One of the questions relates to the total number of downloads of the OpenSolaris operating system and if possible, is there an up-to-date of the total downloads for each of the last two releases? 2009.06 and 2008.11. Thank you in advance.

[Cc: website-discuss]

--
Cheers,

Steven Acres
Toronto OpenSolaris User Group <TOROSUG>
Leader http://opensolaris.org/os/project/torosug