Guruprasad wrote:
Hi all,
I wrongly changed the screen resolution in OpenSolaris 2009.06 to an
unsupported one. Since then I have been unable to recover it. I tried
stopping GDM and doing a Xorg -configure and then restarting GDM, but
that doesn't help either. How do I go about correcting this? I know
there must be an easy way to do this, but I can't figure it out.
Changed the resolution how, by editing /etc/X11/xorg.conf, running the
gnome-display-properties applet, or some other method?

If you changed xorg.conf, the undo should be pretty obvious.

If you used gnome-display-properties and you are running b122,
I *believe* the resolution change goes in $HOME/.config/monitors.xml.