Use the 'pfexec' command instead.

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 05:34, Sushant Taneja <green4b...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I installed OpenSolaris 2009.06 on my laptop.
> And added the default username and password when asked during the
> installation.
>
> Now whenever I login into the account and I want to execute the any command
> or task requiring extra privileges and use sudo in start of the command, I
> get an error message  - "Not a sudoer".
>
> How can I change my privileges or the user group ???
>
> I am unable to login into root account.
> --

" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech
censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,
chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron
Satie as wisdom and warning... The first time any man's freedom is
trodden on we’re all damaged." - Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron
Satie, Star Trek: TNG episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)
- Murfreesboro/Nashville, Tennessee USA