Hi,

I have 4 partitions on the hard disk, namely, c, d,e and f.
I installed win xp professional sp3 on c drive. I made the drive f empty with
lot of time , work and hard decisions on my home system(It is not any inferior
to any corporate computer.).
I tried to install opensolaris 2009.06 on drive f.
During installation, it is not recognizing the last 3 partitions separately.
It is only recognizing the last three partitions as single partitions.
I hope it would be better if open solaris can be installed on any kind of
partition(primary or not). It should be able to dual boot with any windows
operating system. Because, I can not migrate suddenly from win xp to open
solaris.
Please make things bit more easy in the next version.
 one more thing is when I hit the button of install/update all on package
manager, it is trying to create boot environment. I want the system to take
care of the boot environment. It should not ask/show me about different boot
environments. I dont know about boot environment. It should know whether the
existing boot environment is any different from the new boot environment. If
there is a difference, it should go with the latest boot environment. windows
takes care of booting. Only when there is a problem, it will ask me about other
boot environments. You have given me choice to name a boot environment when it
is about to be created. But, how to rename it after the boot environment is
created.