Steven Acres wrote:
-------8<---------
        What if I want to have both /dev and /release publishers?

    You shouldn't have both and the client won't allow both in the future.

    In fact, at some point in the future, it's is possible /dev and
    /release will be merged.

    Cheers,
-- Shawn Walker

Hey Shawn,

Huh? What would our 'stable' repo be then?

If you think about it, a repository is just a place where the package data for a publisher lives. What makes packages 'stable' is simply that they are "known good version" of a package.

So then, there just needs to be a mechanism (logical separation) for you to follow the 'stable' or 'development' set of changes instead of using a repository (physical separation) to do that.

This is still under discussion, so I can't tell you what the plan is yet, or how it will work.

Cheers,
--
Shawn Walker