I'm a totally new user to solaris and opensolaris and I'm sure that these
are pretty naive questions.  I have been playing with ZFS and would like to
try setting up a zfs pool as an iscsi target.  Can someone point me to
documentation that might get me started?  I have tried a few things, but
simple things like the "iscsitadm" not existing have me confused.  Also, it
looks like COMSTAR is going to replace some older infrastructure--it isn't
clear where that stands and trying to activate anything COMSTAR-related
using svcs and svdadm shows no svc available.

Thanks,
Sean