Harry Putnam wrote:
> I've diddled around for 35 minutes googling for the release notes for
> build 124 to see if something is in there about root logins.
> Can some kind sole please direct me.
>
> Google stings like `opensolaris "release notes" 2010'
>                    `opensolaris "release notes" build 124
>
> and etc have brought nothing but a mess.

The link to the latest release notes is usually available in the
"Announcements" box in the bottom right corner of the front page
of http://opensolaris.org/ - following the link there to the Forum
should let you find them in the last few weeks worth of postings
if the specific build isn't linked from the front page.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com