This is a good idea!

Thanks!

emanuele

Joseph Mocker ha scritto:
What he might be able to do is to reinstall his debian grub2 after the Solaris install, then set up a chainloader entry in debian/grub2 to boot opensolaris/grub and then opensolaris.

installgrub on opensolaris should install grub on both the MBR and the partition boot record, so he would have debian/grub2 in the MBR, which chainloads to opensolaris/grub in the partition boot record and then onto opensolaris.

  --joe

Ignacio Marambio Catán wrote:
i dont think that's possible, solaris needs grub, and it needs solaris
grub, because it's the only one that understand zfs