I'm having an issue with my board.  I'm testing the viability of ZFS as an
iscsi target in my lab.  I can't get transfer speeds in any configuration
(jbod, mirror, RAIDz) above 40 MB/s (mostly aroun 32 MB/s).  I've tried real
world tests using NFS, SMB and ISCSI (for network based file transfers).  I've
done file transfers on the box itself and I see strange latency issues.  The
transfers will stop for a second or two at a time and resume.  Thanks for any
help in advance!