On 01/12/2009 13:13, Cyril Plisko wrote:
On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 2:18 AM, Alan Steinberg<alan.steinb...@sun.com>  wrote:
I'm not in the VirtualBox organization, but I'm not aware of any beta
releases. VirtualBox has been releasing on a cadence of a new version about
every 4 weeks. We've tried to keep the gap between SVR4 package and IPS
availability as small as possible.
So, any ETA for having 3.1 in IPS ? It was released yesterday [1] [2]

[1] http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog
[2]
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/3.1.0/VirtualBox-3.1.0-55467-SunOS.tar.gz
Some critical fixes here:-)

   * 3D support: fixed crashes in FarCry, SecondLife, Call of Duty,
     Unreal Tournament, Eve Online (bugs #2801
     <http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/2801>, #2791
     <http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/2791>)
   * 3D support: fixed graphics corruption in World of Warcraft (#2816
     <http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/2816>)

I like it, really.

Rob

--
E-Mail: rob.mcma...@warwick.ac.uk               PHONE:  +44 24 7652 3037
Rob McMahon, IT Services, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL, England