Hi All,
I need your advice :

I’m planning to migrate from windows clients OS to any Linux version, in our
organization :

Current  Environment  :

Solaris 10 server OS which have Oracle Ebs 10 web – this will not change
Clients :
Windows  XP . 200 , vista , can access oracle application internet browser with
java j-initiator  , outlook mail client, office applications this most
important things I need to be on new system if this possible
All our clients’ hardware are Intel base

My question which Linux version we can select, this is mostly  because of
license issue , and what about openSolaris?

Thanks
Nibal