Hello,

the hint about upgrading to the latest OpenSolaris build was really useful
here. I've updated my image to the latest gratest and emacs starts to work
again (provided 23.x release). Unfortunately this OS version is unusable thanks
to its corrupted gnome-terminal and xterm (will report in different thread) so
I'm not able to use it.
Anyway, I've got back to old 111b and what was mu surprise that even there its
provided emacs started working again? So yes, now I'm using emacs provided by
OS 2009.06 on OS 2009.06 which was "magically" unblocked by running b129 for
some time. Unfortunatelly I'm not able to find out the reason behind this
"magic" fix.

Thanks!
Karel