Hi,
I'm new to OpenSolaris, i'm a bit lost with all its great features (ZFS, CIFS,
BE, etc) so I am looking for a book that could help me to learn how to use
OpenSolaris (I only use command line), I only found these two books available
on France (I prefer book in English because all my systems are in English) :
"Pro OpenSlaris: A New Open Source OS for Linux Developers and Adminstrators"
or "OpenSolaris Bible",
Which one do you recommend for command line only system administration for an
ex-Linuxian/Windowsian ?

Thanks and Happy new year ;)