> I wonder why and how nfo is loaded without instaling the nfo driver for my
> weak chipset.

I think it's a bug in the Live CD and the Caiman installer that it mistakenly
thinks that your Nvidia "nfo" network card is an Nvidia "nge" network card and
it installs the wrong device driver for it. Once the wrong device driver is
installed and attached to the device, you can't install the correct "nfo"
driver without removing the incorrect "nge" driver first. This bug is very
annoying and needs to be fixed, which is why we should attract more attention
to it.

So, it's not that you did anything wrong, but rather that you encountered a bug
in how the Live CD and the installer program automatically detect what device
driver to attach to what device.