Joseph Mocker wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm curious if there is a good location that contains a list of changes,
> enhancements, bug fixes, etc for each OpenSolaris dev release?
>
> The email that comes out on opensolaris-announce, as far as I can tell,
> only includes IPS bugfixes, etc.
>
> I've also found the "Flag Days" pages,
> http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+on/126-130, which
> are a little more inclusive, but don't appear to have been updated for
> the latest releases.

The scripts that update that were broken by the transition from the old
website to the new one and are in the process of being fixed still.

> Is there a better place I can look?

Some consolidations publish their changelogs, but most don't.

The ones that I know of that do:

ON (The kernel, drivers, and core utilities):
http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/b129/on-changelog-b129.html

X Window System:
http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+x_win/changelogs-nv_120

Desktop (GNOME, Mozilla, Evolution, etc.):
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files/branches/gnome-2-28/ChangeLog
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files-other/branches/gnome-2-28/ChangeLog

Of course, internally you can see the RTC's filed for each build, which
lists all the bugster bug ids for the consolidations that use it, but
that's only helpful for people with access behind the Sun firewalls.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com