Hi,
I am a bit confused with Open Solaris and Solaris SXCE edition. I am basically
a comstar user have tested COMSTAR with SXCE which was giving good results. Now
i see in the forum that it is recomended to use Open Solaris as SXCE is
deprecated. Now i am not sure, if Open Solaris will be as good as SXCE when it
comes to COMSTAR deployment. Also dont which one is the latest version of Open
Solaris. If any one can point to me the correct link for downloading it will be
great.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks