Hi,

While using ufs root, we had an option for limiting the /tmp size using mount
-o size manual option or setting size=1024m in the vfstab.

Do we have any comparable option available when we use zfs root. If we execute
zfs set size=1024m rpool/swap
it resizes the whole of the swap area which results in reducing the VM size.

AFAIK in the ufs option for limiting swap size, we are just limiting the
filesystem behaviour of the tmpfs filesystem while the kernel will still be
able to use the swap space for paging etc. Is this correct understanding.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds
PK