On 02/ 1/10 05:25 PM, Shawn Walker wrote:

You used -n which means "dry-run" essentially. It won't create a new BE
or make package changes if you use -n. The -v makes it print what
*would* happen if you ran image-update.

Were you saying that even without -n that it doesn't do anything?

thanks, it worked! now i've upgraded to b131
i did'nt understand what was happened, because i uninstalled all the packages from other repositories (extra, contrib, personnal). I would have preferred a solution like:
- create a new BE
- upgrade the new BE
- activate the new BE
I'm not sure that "force" the upgrade is a good way ?

thanks for replies,

gerard