I noticed that :
    # /bin/ps --help
    /bin/ps: illegal option -- help
    usage: ps [ -aAdefHlcjLPyZ ] [ -o format ] [ -t termlist ]
            [ -u userlist ] [ -U userlist ] [ -G grouplist ]
            [ -p proclist ] [ -g pgrplist ] [ -s sidlist ] [ -z zonelist ] [-h
lgrplist]
      'format' is one or more of:
            user ruser group rgroup uid ruid gid rgid pid ppid pgid sid taskid
ctid
            pri opri pcpu pmem vsz rss osz nice class time etime stime zone
zoneid
            f s c lwp nlwp psr tty addr wchan fname comm args projid project
pset lgrp

whereas :
    # /bin/ps help
    /bin/ps: illegal option -- h
    /bin/ps: illegal option -- p
    usage: ps [ -aceglnrSuUvwx ] [ -t term ] [ num ]

It does feel a bit strange that "usage:" output should be so different, doesn't
it ? Especially when different options are listed

BTW I noticed that in b132 processes running in zones are listed by "ps ax", I
wasn't aware of that, nor can I remember having seen this before, has this
changed ?