On 02/ 5/10 02:39 PM, Bill Shannon wrote:
Trying to upgrade from b127 to b132.  After working around some other
bugs, pkg image-update succeeded, but left me with a BE with a stupid
name. I tried to rename it (while still running in the old BE) but
it fails saying "unmount failed." truss shows that it's trying to
unmount "/"! Yow, that's never going to work!

Is it just broken, or am I doing something wrong?

I've seen this but don't know the cause, but I wanted to add that you can pick your own BE name during image-update using the --be-name option.

Cheers,
--
Shawn Walker