On 02/ 6/10 12:39 PM, Orvar Korvar wrote:
I tried the ntfs-3g driver on OpenSolaris and it was dog slow, I got
like 100kb/sec. Is this Fuse driver faster? If you are using it,
which read/write speed do you get? Is it like 30-40MB/sec or is it
100kb/sec?

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Project+fuse/WebHome

The FUSE project on OpenSolaris is basically dead. No-one is working on it (or has been for many months). It has known crashers and performance has never been seriously worked on.

Have you tried reading/writing using ntfscp(1M), ntfscat(1M) ? There is also ntfs read-only support from the BeleniX project.

-M