> I kept on trying to migrate my pool (see previous threads) and had the
> idea to try the -d option on the receive part.
> The system reboots immediately.
>
> Here is the log in /var/adm/messages
>
> Feb  8 16:07:09 amber unix: [ID 836849 kern.notice]
> Feb  8 16:07:09 amber ^Mpanic[cpu1]/thread=ffffff014ba86e40:

If you're getting a kernel panic, it can't be good.  I'd suggest a memory
test (such as a bootdisk with memtest86) and try booting from either a CD or
a USB disk ... dub around and make the system busy, to see if you can get
the system to cause a hardware crash without causing harm to your actual
data ... and assuming you pass all the hardware diagnostics and stressers
you can get your hands on ... do a ZFS scrub before repeating the
send/receive.