Am 15.02.2010 14:10, schrieb Peter Jones:
> I have recently installed B130 and updated it.The new login screen is
> displayed however after a short period of use I am getting problems with
> login.Putting my username and password for single user acount the screen goes
> to normal wallpaper and hangs.
>
> The display message is (/user/lib/gconf-sanity-check-2exited with state 256)
>
> could not update ice authority/home/user/.iceauthority
>
> Any ideas how I can work around this?
>

> Intel pent Duo 2.93, 4 GB ram ,ati graphics card
Sounds like a problem with the mystical auto cross mounting of userhomes
from /export/homes/? to /homes/?
I have had also some problems with this, no reproducible fix found so
far, the biggest mess with this stuff is that the zfs snapshots are not
useable via gui on this mounted homedirectories

florian