Dear users, I'm curious about the "type" of quota I could set in (Open)Solaris. The word "type" goes doubled quoted because I do not talk about setting users quota up based upon inodes or blocks.

I could not find much things about it and the term "journaling quota" while reading some documentation about Linux quota (Ext3 filesystem) and it seems nice to know if this concept does exist in (Open)Solaris (UFS filesystem) or it does not.

I do not mean some filesystem/OS is better than another and also I do not want to start some discussion related with it, indeed.

It would be very nice if someone could point me some documetation (books or links) about it.

Thank you so much.

--
Miguel Da Silva
Unidad de Recursos Informáticos